Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Saturday, November 01, 2008

My Girls & I - Sunshine Coast Photographer

Well TWO of my three girls - the eldest and the youngest. Really had my heart set on Eric from Raw Photo Design working his magic on me but alas he is far too busy for little ol' me. So I dragged Danica from her computer to grab some head shots of myself - not as edgy as young Eric would have produced but they will do until he has an opening. Still couldn't get the phone from her - kids today can't breathe I'm sure without them! Though she did manage to click a couple off for me - no not with the Kodak Brownie. She then proceeded to lecture me on how to take a self-portrait - notice I am close to totally out of the frame - her next lesson will be lens selection. Yes she is sharp in every pic so I guess she is pretty good capturing HERSELF - it was a good laugh though. And just because she was running around being her ever so happy self little Lucy - funniest kid I know - it might be the double chin or BOZO the clown hairdo! Love her style.







8 comments:

Susan Roberts November 1, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

These are fabulous!!! What a beautiful family :)

Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 5:12 AM  

These are awesome!! Love your headshots. Oh and i have a Kodak Brownie on my shelf - aren't they so classic?! Love your images - you are beautiful and your fun spirit shows.

Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

These are DELICIOUS! I want to eat your little one for breakfast in that last picture, so friggin' cute!

Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

Look at you spunky!!

I feel a new Avatar comming on??

Anonymous November 3, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

Jodi - Did Eric really tell you he is too busy? You say the date we are on the first flight! Your pics are beautiful, amazing and your family is ADORABLE.

Best, Amber (Eric's wife)

Anonymous November 5, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

Yep Avatar at Beyond please! before the competition closes too chicky!....beautiful images

Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

Ah lovely captures, i had a huge grin on my face viewing these, looks like you had so much fun!

Amanda November 6, 2008 at 12:51 PM  

soooo fun! love em!

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy