Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Boreen Point Wedding - Sunshine Coast Wedding Photographer

This was seriously one great wedding. Simple classy intimate with their personalities all over it. Katye used to holiday as a child in Boreen Point and though they thought some might think a little out of character it was PERFECT. The Apollonian Hotel, first licensed in 1868 in Gympie, provided refreshments & entertainment to the gold miners. It was re-located to Boreen Point in 1987. Andrew & Katye are from Brisbane so it was a great getaway for everyone. As you can see Katye is no traditional bride - I LOVE IT!!! Lauren her sister was her Bridesmaid. The boys Andrew and his bestman Glen wore the most amazing brown with cream pin stripe suits. With not a lot of light to play with we headed to the lake - and you gotta love how that red dress jumps. As you can see the reception was held on the grounds and it looked stunning - yes that is a pig on the pit - the Apollonian speciality. At night the fairy lights and sublte candle lights created a fabulous atmosphere. Katye & Andrew are now back from their honeymoon on Heron Island and hopefully not finding selections too difficult. Congratulations guys - and thanks for letting me be a part of it all.





















3 comments:

Anonymous November 10, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

looks like a great wedding - just LOVE the BW shot of bride with veil

Anonymous November 11, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

I'm absolutely lovin' your black and whites lately....very moody. Love 'em

Susan Roberts November 11, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Beautiful photos!! Another fan of the bw here :)

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy