Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Everyone Loves Lucy ........

And now she is TWO! Yesterday my youngest Lucy turned two - with not much fanfare but she loved it all. I had a wedding so missed 1/2 her day & hence posting the day after. As you can see she received lots of pressies, had pancakes for brekkie, played, slept and waited for mio to get home for the singing and cutting of the cake. She managed to blow the candles first time (to my surprise) and clapped with delight, seemed to be over it by cutting stage, started to eat the cake off the table ????? then had an animated conversation on the phone with her Auntie sending birthday wishes and kisses. Oh to be two again.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY LOU!!!!!!!!!







9 comments:

Anonymous November 9, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Happy birthday Lucy!!!!!!
She is such a sweetheart Jodi...

Anonymous November 10, 2008 at 12:46 AM  

oh she is just adorable Jodi - looks like a great birthday

Megan November 10, 2008 at 4:15 AM  

Awww...happy birthday sweet girl! What fantastic photos you have of her day..looks like she had loads of fun!

Anonymous November 10, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

happy birthday lucy!
she looks sooooooo happy!!

Nicole November 11, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Jodi! she is sooo cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!
love nicole
xx

Anonymous November 11, 2008 at 5:41 PM  

too friggin' CUTE~~~!!

Susan Roberts November 11, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

Happy birthday to your little girl :)

Jodi McDonald November 12, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

Lucy says thank you very much for your birthday wishes - she speaks very well doesn't she.

Anonymous November 13, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Happy Birthday cutie! It is my wee girl's birthday tomorrow! and wow you look like you have been super busy Jodi! Sending you a hug!

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy