Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mentoring Nicole - Sunshine Coast Photographer

Meet young Nicole - how cool is she???? I was approached some months ago to mentor a photography student - pass on some knowledge & experience throughout their study years to help them reach their full potential - HA you might say. Certainly I don't know everything but was honored to be approached. This is a great chance to guide inspire encourage a fresh green young talent, as well as give back both to the industry and community. The Smith Family (who approached me) is single-minded in it's endeavor to ensure education is a priority. This is Nicole's first year of two and as a group they had to hold an exhibition - promotion, opening night and running it for a week. So these are a couple in the exhibition space at Mooloolaba beachfront - prime position - not a bad get for 1st year students.
I completed the same Diploma a few years ago now - though with digital totally saturating the industry now it is a little different. Some great work was displayed by all the students. Will see &/or hear more of Nicole over the next year and a half. One thing is for sure we will have a good time. The second B&W is for Shelly - little inside joke between them.



1 comments:

Anonymous November 17, 2008 at 7:21 AM  

how totally cool!

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy