Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Friday, November 21, 2008

New Home for My Blog

Okay it needed to be done - jump from blogspot over to my funky new template. Really could have picked a better time - with not so much other stuff that needs doing. But so happy it is done and looks pretty sweet. So all regular visitors, occasional lookers and those stumbling on to this blog please go HERE.  If something is amiss or not working please let me know & don't forget to add the new address to your reader/bookmarks etc.  

A little incentive to keep following myself and more so the adventures of little Lucy - one of her latest discoveries in big sister's room - MAKE-UP! How could you ever go mad at that face - focus ok could have been better if I wasn't laughing.


1 comments:

Anonymous November 21, 2008 at 3:55 AM  

Unfair! (As I'm not even caught up on this one yet! ;) ) Okay, so excited to see what you've been up to my quiet SCJ... come out & play!!!! hee

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy