Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random Stuff - Sunshine Coast Photographer

Okay head down and b..m up at the moment! Processing portrait & wedding orders as well as normal shooting and occasional family commitments - you know like school, nippers, swim lessons, school interviews for senior year, general running around ..... you get the idea. Yes a tad busy - but not complaining. Have got as far as downloading these jobs but yet to fully process - but here are some of what's to come. A very cool wedding look at the colour of her dress, E-session (funny funny shoot this one - can't wait for next years wedding), portrait session for Reader's Digest (massive feature on Surf Life Saving) and last image is a beauty of my Jene` with cousins Ruby & Levi when they were here on holidays from Airlie Beach. Also been lucky enough to be approached to mentor a young photography student - will have more about this and other RANDOM STUFF - just wanted to check in and say hi - have some fabulous regular visitors here and need to show my face & appreciation to the faithful.







9 comments:

Anonymous October 24, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

lol that last one is so fun!
fabulous shots

Anonymous October 25, 2008 at 4:42 PM  

SJC, these are divine! Sorry I've been absent lately... but sounds like we're living parallel lives... so maybe all will be forgiven? Beautiful shots - and Reader's Digest! You go girl!

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

oh my goodness that last shot is so so funny!!! seriously I snorted.....your perspective in your work is great.

Anonymous October 27, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

Wondered what you'd been up too! Love all of them! Cant' wait to see more of the red bride! Stunning!

Anonymous October 28, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

daaaaamnn...reader's digest?? that's awesome!!

Megan October 28, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

Love that hand shot..so different..and that last one..laughed out loud..

Amanda October 29, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

that last one is hilarious! Great stuff as always!

Susan Roberts October 29, 2008 at 7:25 PM  

That last one made me laugh :)

Jamie Stenstrom October 30, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

Great shots. The colors on that first one are gorgeous, and the last one is so fun!!

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy