Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Business Head Shot Sunshine Coast

Had the pleasure of photographing young miss Sarah Higgins, founder and director from Attache` Events - a wedding and event planner. The ultra talented Trish from tfmakeup.com did a fab job as per usual. A little nervous was she being center of attention though it didn't take her long. We went for a couple of different looks - some out of the box for mug shots - but that is what I would much prefer all my clients to do. Present a strong creative image with your personality coming through - not just a head shot. Lots of laughs and funny faces - so which do you think Sarah selected for her website? If your keen go have a look here and if your a Bride planning your Sunshine Coast wedding you should seriously consider what a planner can offer. Often they will save you money and time while giving you a day to remember - give Sarah a call.









5 comments:

Amanda October 16, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Beautiful Jodi! I bet she is soooo pleased!

Anonymous October 16, 2008 at 11:39 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love them all - so creative!! Awesome work!

Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 6:07 AM  

awesome shots

Anonymous October 17, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

Beautiful Jodi! she is stunning and love her hair!

Megan October 20, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

Great shots Jodi..LOVE that fourth set down..but they are all really great!

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy