Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Father's Day Sunshine Coast

Happy Father's Day to all those super dads out there. Always thinking of my Dad (sadly lost at sea) though obviously today more so on my thoughts. My special Ian has four little ones who showered him with big massive hugs, wishes and kisses today. Lucky boy has had two surfs, pancakes for brekky, some oh so special pressies (ha!), play in the park with the kids, little bit of tv and his fav Lasanga for dinner. Mug shots of the kids - hair as you can see is big in our house - my little contribution - if you know me you know what I mean. Enjoy all you wonderful dedicated dads.








10 comments:

Anonymous September 8, 2008 at 9:05 AM  

It was so awesome to meet you! and great to see that cute little face again...what a doll and E and I couldnt' believe how easy going and well behaved she was! She is perfection~

Anonymous September 8, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Happy Dad's Day! Sounds like it was a fabulous one at that. Love seeing the kids! Jealous that you & Mands got to meet up! :)

Susan Roberts September 8, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

Nothing better than gorgeous mug shots :)

Anonymous September 8, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

wow fab images - but does help having gorgeous subjects

father's day in september seems strange :)

Anonymous September 8, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

You certainly have beautiful children, Jodi!

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

what beautiful children and man it sure sounds like a great day!! you put me to shame our last dads day was not this eventful!!

Anonymous September 9, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

beautiful photos!

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 12:27 PM  

very cute! Can you fly to the states and take pictures of my family?!

AHS Photography September 11, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Love the 3rd shot! Awesome!

Amanda September 11, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

What a lucky daddy! Great pics!

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy