Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gift from Bride - Sunshine Coast

I have the most amazing clients. You love it when your clients appreciate your work and how much you invest into their day. Usually this is expressed at the end of the day or afterwards when they receive their package. So you will understand my pleasant surprise when the bride herself dropped off these gorgeous thank you gifts just hours before exchanging her vows. How sweet is that. Sarah & Ryan's post will follow in a couple of days (brilliant day for a wedding here on the Sunshine Coast) but just had to pop this on - excuse my bikini clad daughter who just finished swim lessons and dutifully held these up. Chocolates were gone by the time I returned last night.................. Thanks Sarah & Ryan - so thoughtful - and your wedding was a beautiful as you guys.




10 comments:

Anonymous September 14, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

It's small things that really touches one's heart. What a thoughtful and sweet client. I'm sure you did a fantastic job with their wedding and they can already sense that! Can't wait for their photos already.

Anonymous September 14, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

That is so sweet! It's so nice when people do things out of the blue to touch your heart & say thanks.

Susan Roberts September 14, 2008 at 9:06 PM  

That is such a lovely gesture :)

Anonymous September 15, 2008 at 7:16 AM  

It says a LOT about a couple that are that thoughtful! May they be really blessed right back, and no wonder they gave you such a beautiful gift Jodi, they must have recognised how amazing you are before you even shot their Day. Totally deserved...now post some images LOL!

Amanda September 15, 2008 at 5:34 PM  

awwww so sweet! You totally deserved them!

Anonymous September 15, 2008 at 9:43 PM  

Love detail shots. Very cool.

Anonymous September 17, 2008 at 6:08 AM  

that is awesome!!!

Anonymous September 18, 2008 at 12:03 AM  

That's really nice. When we get paid for the work its often overlooked that we put our heart and soul into making it the best it can be. So nice your clients realise that and appreciate it. Im with Mands...where're the images??

Anonymous September 19, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

Jodi! You leave the beeeest comments evah! What the frig? I never get gifts.....I want some darn chocoloates!

Megan September 22, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Awww..so sweet. Wouldl ove to see some images from this wedding..Fab-u-lous...I'm sure!

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy