Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sunshine Coast Bridal Suppliers Shoot

So now I'm back here is the full post from our Bridal Shoot a week or so ago. Yes stunning Teearn produced three looks for us and as you can see from last years shoot (view previous post) we have pushed the creative side in all aspects - hair, make-up, gowns and lighting. We wanted to create something with impact - not traditional bridal - nice and sweet and safe!!!!  Again must mention the talented team behind the shoot - Trish Falzon make-up, Vicki Nelis hair & Evita from A Touch of Romance Bridal gowns.
















14 comments:

~cyndi August 29, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

WOW!! Those are all just awesome and gorgeous!! Love them!!

Anonymous August 30, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

love the high fashion look - fantastic lighting & stunning images Jodi

Amanda August 30, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

These are sooooo goreous!!! I wanna come play with you :)

Anonymous August 30, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

Oh these are so amazing! I want to play too! Hopefully we can still meet on Thursday???

Anonymous August 31, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

Great shots, that's a fantastic opportunity to get some really dramatic images. Love them.

Anonymous September 3, 2008 at 6:23 AM  

oh my hat!
these are stunning!

Funky Photography September 4, 2008 at 11:33 AM  

Ahhh Jodi just gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS! I'm like you, I love looking at other photographers work - all so inspirational!

Anonymous September 5, 2008 at 12:57 AM  

Your use of light and location is just fabulous. Gorgeous. Wow!

Anonymous September 6, 2008 at 6:30 AM  

these are unfreaking believable!!! WOW

Anonymous September 7, 2008 at 10:43 PM  

Oh my gosh - these are soo cool!! I love the funkiness of these. Soo amazing!!!! Great job!!

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

Holy crap, this is awesome! What is this? One off-camera strobe or what? Come on, spill the beans! Very, very cool....

Jennifer September 10, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

wow these are stunning. gorgeous work!

Kylie-Jane September 13, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

Hey Jodi... has been a while since I have seen you around... hopefully will see you again soon! Everything about those photos is amazing... I LOVE THEM!! You have a great team to work with... congratulations!!! Just thought I would pop past and say hi as it has been ages since I have looked at much apart from emails on the net!! See you later Jodi! warm wishes, Kylie-Jane (www.kyliejane.com)

Beautiful Moments Photography September 15, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

Wow, fabulous! I love that old tree.

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy