Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bridal Suppliers Shoot - Sunshine Coast

So same time last year when the wedding season is a little slow (winter) Trish Falzon amazing make-up artist, Vicki Nelis who creates stunning hair, Dana from Princess for a Day Bridal Boutique & I got together for a days bridal shoot. Do something a little different have some advertising material. Three models three different looks - young Jesse in the first was 18 year newbie to modelling and is now O/S killing it. So just a couple of samples from each and the last is from this years little get together! Evita from A Touch of Romance  supplied the gowns this year and was so accommodating.  Teearn was our amazing model - three looks again but one model. Will post some more when back from 4 days on the Gold Coast for seminar - flat out with a bundle of orders to process for lab before this week away. But do come back - some of the images, lighting and backdrop are incredible - pushed it creatively quite a bit more this year - which is the whole intention.
Not taking laptop so not sure when how often access internet though I promise to reply as soon as return late next week.







6 comments:

Susan Roberts August 24, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

These are beautiful!! I love the second series!!!

Anonymous August 24, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

oh my hat, these are gorgeous!
love the 2nd series!!! WOW!!!!!

Anonymous August 25, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

what a great idea - stunning work from all you ladies

Amanda August 26, 2008 at 5:13 AM  

WOW! amazing work!

Anonymous August 26, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

WOW JODI! not much else I can say as I sit here with my mouth open! Stunning work!
We will be in Brisbane next Thursday, so will email you this weekend!

Anonymous September 10, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

Simply beautiful, total editorial feel to them - gorgeous!

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy