Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Monday, August 18, 2008

Gorgeous Gemma - Sunshine Coast Baby

Had the absolute pleasure of capturing Gemma who is the youngest sister of Luke and Chloe (sweet shot of these two on my website). Mum has separate images of the eldest two around the same age 8 mths and this shoot is to give Gemma her own special pic to match theirs. A full family session is on the cards for Christmas - beautiful looking family. She is as scrummy as she looks - fell in love with my Lucy's laughing doll which kept us amused. Mum was worried we didn't get her killer smile (that one they never show the photographer) though quite sure we got everything else.




9 comments:

Anonymous August 19, 2008 at 6:01 AM  

oh what a total sweetheart!
LOVE the black and white collage, the photos are perfect for that! perfect!

Susan Roberts August 19, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

What a sweetie! Loving the light bw tones.

Anonymous August 19, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

What a cutie, some great expressions there :)

MariaH August 21, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

So cute!! Love that collage, it's awesome with all her faces and those two little teeth!

Amanda August 21, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

what sweetie! Gorgeous captures!

Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 9:32 AM  

Oooh, scrummy - don't have that word here, but we'll take it! She is def scrummy :) beautiful baby, beautiful b&w

Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

OMG!! I want to bite those thighs!!!

Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Love the collage too, love all those different expressions

Anonymous August 23, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

isn't she just adorable - fab images Jodi

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy