Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Surf Sand Freckles & Nintendo - Holidays at Alexandra Headland

A quick post with some snaps of my wee ones. Now into 2nd week of school holidays - grandparents from Sydney up for a week. My sister Mandy and family down from Airlie Beach for a couple of days, now down northern NSW and will be back (definitely grab some pics of Ruby and Levi), my other sister Trudy will also be up from Syndey this weekend - and then throw in some work and boy where does the time go. Been hitting the gorgeous beaches here - Mooloolaba Beach the best for little ones as it is a protected bay beach , though Alex is OUR "home" beach (more open surf beach) - straight down the end of our street. Yes very spoilt - if I don't have to take the camera I wont (you know that work thing) so these are after the beach. Gotta love the bean bag - my kids do and it saves all the sand, food etc on the leather. Little Lucy is too cute - she thinks she is also racing - bet she will have it down pat by the time they actually plug her in. The absent eldest has been working her little butt off - 6 days last week - good thing about that is she is taking Jene` to the movies today with HER hard earned money.
Will be posting a fun 70th Birthday Bash and two of the cutest kids - promise I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







9 comments:

Anonymous October 1, 2008 at 9:03 AM  

oh man, that first one is SO darn cute!!!

Amanda October 1, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

oh man! Looks like so much fun! Your kids are gorgeous!

TL October 2, 2008 at 1:36 AM  

as a parent of a ginger also... i LOVE their HAIR!!! wowza! you have beautiful children!

Anonymous October 2, 2008 at 9:49 AM  

They are JUST simply ADORABLE Ms. SCJ! I mustn't show little man over here, as he will surely ask for them to "come over to my house play?" lol

Anonymous October 2, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

arrrrrh dreaming of sunshine & beaches :) just look at those gorgeous freckles !!

Susan Roberts October 2, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

They are all adorable! They look like they are having fun :). Beach sounds so good right now...

Anonymous October 4, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

These are so 'lifestyle' love them!! Wow, great color and clarity!

Anonymous October 6, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

We are chillling on holidays too...hope you are having lots of BBQ, cocktails and rest buddy!

Anonymous October 12, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

loooooove the third one...sharp as a nail on that eye

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy