Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Manly Sea Eagles Premiers - Sunshine Coast Supporters

Well technically school is back this week though family still in town means the kids got lucky with a couple of extra days off. So in the spirit of holidays, great food, a good supply of alcohol, awesome company and a Football Final..............
The Manly Sea Eagles are the NRL 2008 Premiers - shame no Qld team to follow though between one sister living in Sydney who is a die-hard fan (pics below of her in action) and my partner Ian a Northern Beaches Boy - it was obvious who to go for!!!! Or was it - my other sister Mandy with hubby Doug (from north Qld) were barracking for Melbourne Storm. Who would have thought the final score would be 40-0. But some fresh fresh seafood, some entertainment from the younger generation - concerts are a big family tradition - and then we finished with the good ol pavlova.
Family Session coming in a day or two.







3 comments:

Susan Roberts October 7, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Yum! Seafood and pavlova!!!

Anonymous October 8, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

lol..Susan has her mind on the food!! [It does look irresistible]...
I however am not so impressed now that I know you were barracking for Manly [my pet NRL hate has always been Manly rrrr]
although they did play well, there is no denying that!!

Anonymous October 9, 2008 at 4:37 AM  

yum yum yum!!!!!!!

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy