Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Friday, August 08, 2008

Random Rollers

This week my eldest Danica competed with her school squad at the State Cheerleading Championships in Brisbane. The night before I had to roll up 50 of these little beauties into her long thick hair - about 1 1/2 hours I think. Poor thing woke with a headache and felt like the elephant man. By contrast when they took the rollers out that afternoon the rest of the girls called her a Poodle. Just a random post - wedding this afternoon, need to process and post a couple from a gorgeous studio shoot and look out for a creative little shoot which is in the pipelines. Thanks for coming and reading the ramble to the end!


13 comments:

Anonymous August 8, 2008 at 4:20 PM  

Love your rambles Jodi...keep em coming!!

Anonymous August 9, 2008 at 1:48 AM  

oh my, that is a lot of rolls, hee hee

Anonymous August 9, 2008 at 3:00 AM  

wow that is a lot of work!! you are way more patient than I am...I would LOVE to see an after shot if you have one, I bet it looked really cool.

Anonymous August 9, 2008 at 7:06 AM  

that's devotion for you :D

Anonymous August 9, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

that is so funny....cant' wait to see the wedding images too!

AHS Photography August 9, 2008 at 2:24 PM  

what a dedicated mom you are :)

Anonymous August 10, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Love those rollers! See you can even make rollers look fabulous!

MariaH August 10, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Wow, look at all of those rollers!!

Anonymous August 10, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

*ouch*! Yup, my mum made us sleep with sponge rollers in our hair(s? lol) for Christmas Day and the like... I'm rubbing my head just thinking about it! haha

Anonymous August 12, 2008 at 1:42 AM  

I would love to see the "after" as well. That must have taken forever!

Christopher August 12, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

That is great. I laughed when I saw it. I can only imagine the headache she had after that.

Amanda August 13, 2008 at 12:37 PM  

ohmygoodness! I wanna see the after shot!

Megan August 15, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

OMG..reminds me off the girls early cheer days..we had to roll their hair like that..and then they had to sleep on it..not too comfy..

Can't wait to see the wedding pics..

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy