Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Friday, August 15, 2008

Montegos on the Bay, Kawana Island Wedding

Meet Mr & Mrs Alan Holmes. What an absolute pleasure it was to meet these guys and more so to capture their special day. Cathryn got ready with her son Zac and the girls at Seamark 1st Ave Mooloolaba. Amazing 2 story apartment with views to die for. All giggles and smiles and silly shenanigans with the girls before I headed over to Alan's family holiday home in Buddina. It was an extremely emotional day for Alan has he has lost both parents in the last couple of years. I captured an image of him looking through his parents wedding album in the sun room surrounded by old furniture and sentimental keepsakes of theirs. His emotions were very raw all day. They were married on the beach front of Montegos on the Bay, Kawana Island where the reception was also held. Beautiful winter's afternoon. Stunning Sunset. Gorgeous couple. What else could you ask for!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh okay a 3 month honeymoon - Everest, Canada, New York, Bali - just a couple of the places I can remember. Congratulations and thanks for letting me be a part of it.
NB See if you can spot me in two images - I'm behind the camera - you guys are pretty clever no hints.











10 comments:

Anonymous August 15, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

I LOVE these Jodi...and such an emotional story too!
Beautiful bride, photos and location...Gotta love sunny QLD!!!

Amanda August 16, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

WOWSERS! Beautiful work!

Anonymous August 16, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

These are wonderful! Love the post work and the images are amazing.

Anonymous August 17, 2008 at 2:57 PM  

oooo love these Jodi! the last two are my absolute fav's! but that was a hard pick! Can't wait to meet up with you at the beginning of next month!

Anonymous August 17, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

what a gorgeous bride - your photos are always amazing Jodi - love the ghostly final shot :)

Susan Roberts August 17, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

Stunning Jodi! I love the sunset silhouttes.

Anonymous August 18, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

Beautiful work Jodi, love all of these, hard to pick a fav!

Anonymous August 20, 2008 at 5:48 AM  

Jodi, these are all fantastic!
I adore the last two!! fabulous!!!

Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 3:57 AM  

It's all in the details... which you've captured perfectly - well done!

Anonymous August 22, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

LOVIN' the shots of the groom. Take it from a guy...he's going to thank you for not making him hold the flowers! Why do photogs make the groom do that??

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy