Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Monday, July 21, 2008

Quirky Tag

Young Chelsey from machcphotography has tagged me!!!!! Thanks little Ice Maiden - your new nickname! I have to reveal 6 unspectacular quirky facts about myself ......... this is hurting my head ........ me quirky let me think .......... here goes!



1.  I fold NOT crunch  -  toilet paper that is!

2. Sometimes snort when I laugh too much BUT don't we all (also cry tears of joy at extreme joy)

3. I've been known to give my only boy (3 girls in the mix) gentle love-bites on the bottom - he cries tears of joy seriously!!!!!!

4. My studio/office is the neatest room in the house - rest is rather neglected.

5. Collect elephants - first ever were from India (backpacker days) & a raised trunk is good luck!

6. Love to tickle my partners belly button - he can't stand it - hilarious for me though!

Now I have to tag 6 other unsuspecting victims!!!!

Amazing  Kelly Munce

Ultra talented Michelle

Super cool Eric

Very funky Aaron & Amy

Colourful Jenny

Funny man James



And the Rules are:

- Link the person who tagged you

- Mention rules on blog

- Tell of 6 unspectacular quirks of yours

- Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

- Leave a comment on tagged bloggers blog letting them know they have been tagged

5 comments:

Anonymous July 21, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

Funny man? what makes me the funny man?

JD

Anonymous July 21, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

Ha ha...if I told my wife someone called me "cool," she'd roll over laughing her arse off. (isn't that how you aussie's say it?)

AHS Photography July 21, 2008 at 2:20 PM  

I'd love to hear about your India backpacker days sometime-that sounds awesome!!!

Anonymous July 21, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

*giggles*
great to read some quirky facts about you!

Anonymous July 22, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

I'm giggling too :) ... and I love 'young'! I'll take that. :)
I knew that about the raised trunk! So cool - we have one in our house. Right now the boys & girls are tied in our house... see how long that lasts. ;)
Glad you played!

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy