Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Monday, June 02, 2008

Irwin Family

You know the internet is working when you are booked from Canada! Young Matt searched and organized this shoot for his Mother's birthday via the web. His brother Darryl, with wife Lisa and kids, Matice and Hugh, live in Brisbane so it was a rare get together.  Little worried about the weather on Sunday though after today's glorious 250ml downpour and wind it was very pleasant in comparison. Original intention was for the Mooloolaba beach portraits - too extreme though we did capture a good range along the strip. Gail loved having her boys and partners all together almost as much as being around the grandkids! Dad Peter pretty much had a smile on his face the whole time also.  Beautiful family who enjoyed a laugh - which is essential for me - you can never laugh too much!










2 comments:

Anonymous June 4, 2008 at 11:34 PM  

Fantastic phtography.

Jodi McDonald June 6, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Thanks Fas - both for comment and taking the time to comment.

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy