Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Saturday, May 31, 2008

PMA Australia




The Photo Marketing Association (PMA) and the Photo Imaging Council of Australia is presently holding the second new show concept for the Asia-Pacific in Brisbane.  I visited yesterday and it was amazing - the exhibitors ranged from album manufacturers, equipment retailers, photographic associations, software, printers/labs, services and on and on and on. This coincides with the National Australian Institute of Professional Photography Awards - one of my main reasons for going.
Local Legend Ross Eason (whom I assisted for a couple of years) was judging the Landscape Section. We had a coffee and a chat - local photographers will be happy to know Ross is keen to get a 2-3 monthly pow wow together for photog's to 'chew the fat' (will post/contact details sooner than later when he/we sort it).   Fingers crossed Ross picked up some awards!!!!!
Check out his published book Kokada - Images of a Rugged Journey.
Caught up with Lindsey Merrit on the Asuka stand (gorgeous coffee table books) who runs Pixel Perfect - my preferred Pro Lab - awesome quality and control.  And another drawcard for me was to meet Kelly Munce who was working on the Asuka stand.  Totally admire where Kelly has come from, how she embraces her photography and her creativity. She is so down to earth it was a pleasure and if you haven't heard of her you soon will.  Saw some big name Australian photogs but must mention the local gal photog's I ran into. Calli, Lee-ann, Jennifer and young bubbly Bambi. Good to see some other Coast faces down there. Hoping the rain settles tomorrow for my portrait shoot.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy