Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Friday, July 11, 2008

My little lovelies

Been on school holidays for last week and a half - hence no regular posting. Young Jene` is having a disco tenpin bowling birthday party this month - so we needed a photo for the invites. Very very very hard to get an image of my four - a good image I mean. So again I have given it another go!!!!!! My youngest Lucy is loving the high pitched squeal at the moment - I know I must put an end to it but how she loves it and when your in an open field who are you hurting right? Oh besides the dog which came to investigate. So we have a little competition who is loudest - this clarifies the first image. We love the beach, live very close to the beach but looking for something a little different. The rusty old trailer was a bribe for my boy towards the end when his attention was wearing thin.
Wedding tomorrow so come back in a couple of days for a sneak peak.








3 comments:

Anonymous July 12, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Jodi..your kids are adorable as is your colour!!!

Natasha July 16, 2008 at 5:03 AM  

Your children are beautiful, and your photos fantastic

Susan Roberts July 21, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

Your kids are gorgeous, they look like a fun bunch :). I LOVE the light in the last few pics

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy