Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Monday, June 16, 2008

Tayla, Whitney & Courtney

Here are some more young teenage girls - third shoot in the last month - and all for the launch of my new venture - bff photography shoots. Yes 'best friends forever' can have their own stylised photo shoot. Offering something completely different for teenage girls and boys. All the details can be found at 'bff photos' site. Check it out and give me a call if your interested or someone you know may be.
Go to 'bff photos' to view more of this shoot - it was a great afternoon.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 19, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

hey jodi! just want to say thanks for stopping my blog and leaving a comment! :) Always makes my day when visitors leave messages!

Anyhow, just wanted to say I've been by your site a few times now and have to say your photos are lovely! Please keep blogging :D

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy