Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Atkins Family Shoot

Megan was recently given a little scare by one of her lovelies and booked in a session rather than saying "I need to get a family portrait one day". Her boys, Marcus & Wesley, are more than typical teenage boys and it was like pulling teeth though we still managed to get some grabs. The girls, Ilana & Piper, on the other hand worked the camera & each other wonderfully. Megan wants only B&W (to go with wedding & past family sessions I've done) though just had to add in a couple of COLOUR pics - love colour. Roxy the pup is never far away - too cute. Always have a laugh with Shayne & Megan and the girls are definitely (Piper particularly) going to have the same sense of humor. Thanks guys it was my pleasure.










5 comments:

Anonymous July 1, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

Nice blog Jodi, thanks for sharing! I love the big images!

Anonymous July 1, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

Wow Jodi..
Love your style and the BIG images look great!!

Anonymous July 1, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Nice shoot jodi - please tell me you have a shot "thru" those plugs!!

jackie July 1, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

Love your style too, beautiful, love your BW's

Anonymous July 3, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

geez I love the tonal quality in your b&w!! You have to share with me one day how you get such beautiful tones :) Well done!

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy