Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Friday, May 09, 2008

Luka

Have a look at the eyes on little Luka ............ Have known Jackie & Michael from school days - true locals to the coast as well (my small claim to fame). Though Mic has been away for most of Luka's short life so far - his music has him in India. Jackie & Luka are about to join him for a couple of months.
Check out the gorgeous robe and slippers - Mum got it out for the shoot. Hoping she will bring out her killer smiles next time I have the pleasure of photographing her.
Safe travels girls.














0 comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy