Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Friday, April 25, 2008

Wedding Industry Networking!!!

A little late with entries.  The Networking Evening was definitely worth the time - caught up with some familiar faces and added some new names to suppliers list.  Not a huge number attended though it did make it easy to ensure you spoke to everyone there.  Hoping for more venues to be present as "Photographers" are usually booked soon after - and often referred by venue/reception.  Will endeavor to touch base with all from the evening within coming week. Nice to socialize as well which leads into the next two posts........my two youngest.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy