Hello & Welcome


I'm Jodi a Wedding and Portrait photographer on the stunning Sunshine Coast - Australia.  Thanks for visiting my journal - this is quite a new project for me - showcase all things new & exciting at Jodi McDonald Photography - recent work, give clients a quick sneek peek,  any specials or promotions, jot down some hopefully interesting bits 'n pieces and keep me on the path. Absolutely love my photography and anything photography related - hopefully it is evident in my work.  Love to capture happy fun people being themselves - if this sounds like you I'm sure we'll hit it off. Please visit my website to view more of my work and extra info.  It is clearly apparent that you can learn more about someone through regular visits to their blog than reading their Bio. Love to read comments and meet new bloggers like myself - don't be shy. Thanks again and come back to see what else I've been up to.

Contact  Ph: 54433457  Mob: 0404 863 953   

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tahnee & John


What an amazing wedding - Tahnee and John had perfect Sunshine Coast weather on the 12th April.  Tahnee did an incredible job planning and organizing everything from Melbourne. It could not have been better.  Her dress was divine and you could not get the smile off her face all day.  Stunning couple and so easy to photograph - difficult to select just a few images to portray their day.  Honeymoon in Japan for 2 weeks before they can see the rest.  Enjoy!!!!













1 comments:

Tahnee June 7, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Hey Jodi!
John and I would love to thankyou for such a wonderful day! Your creativity and professionalism made our wedding day truely memorable. The photographs turned out to be all that we had wished for, capturing the true emotion of our day.
Thankyou for making us look so good!!!

Tahnee

Blog Archive

Blog Patrol

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy

My Inspiration & Motivation!!! Danica Jene` Luke & Lucy